Freitag, 1. März 2013

February Favorites

 Introducing a new segment on the blog, I think you guys are all familiar with the monthly favorites videos that nearly every youtube beauty/fashion guru puts up on a monthly basis, talking about the products they enjoyed the most over the month. February really flew by and I compiled a list of different items I enjoyed using/having the most during the month.
 Fashion: This month I practically lived with this accessorize bag. It's a fairly new purchase I had also shown previously in a collective haul post and ever since I got it, it has been hanging off my shoulder on a day to day basis. It's huge and fits all of my neccessities and more and I love the vibrant red.
 Beauty: For the past two months already I have been loving the Balea shower gel and body lotion in cherry/almond and figs/chocolate scent. Balea is a german drugstore brand which you can purchase in dm, a kind of equivalent to the UK's Boots or US's Walgreens. The smell is divine and it just made my shower experience a lot sweeter.
 Food/Beverage: I'm a tea-addict, especially during the colder months. I just love to relax in bed, catching up on blogs, watching youtube videos while sipping on a hot cup of tea. Teekanne's Kaminabend which loosely translates into "An evening at the fireplace" is my absolute favorite kind. And to fellow german-based folks, I am one of those people who squeal and sing along everytime the Kinder Riegel commercial comes on TV. Just the cutest thing ever!
 Music: Most favorite song this month hands down was The Weeknd's Wicked Games. Just so smooth and soothing, I have been loving his stuff, so much soul and feeling in his voice.
 TV/Movie: My new absolute favorite TV show has got to be Misfits. The boyfriend and I have been pretty much obsessed with that series. It's a UK production for those of you who are not familiar with the series about a group of teenagers who get sentenced to community service. They get struck by lightning during the community service and obtain supernatural powers. It's comedy/mystery mixed with supernatural elements and really keeps you entertained and intrigued. As I've said I am obsessed with that series, go check it out if you can!
Misc: My new Ipad Mini has been definitely one of my biggest favorites this month. I take it almost everywhere with me, it's so light and easy to carry around and it just makes everything so much easier. I don't need to pull out my laptop for every little research anymore and can enjoy movies, internet and everything between with just a touch basically. Loving it big time.

So that concludes my February Favorites, let me know what yours are and enjoy the weekend. TGIF right :)

Bloglovin                        Instagram      

19 Kommentare:

  1. i want that iPad!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beautiful bag ;)

    do you want to follow each other? just let me know ;)!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your bag <3

    I only watched the first 2 seasons of Misfits, didn't like the 3rd and haven't bothered to watch the latest one. But my sister says it's amazing!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hey Huyen! I love your Ipad case and so your style! I just discovered your blog throug Song od Style and I really like it! I invite you to come to mine, and if you like it, we can follow each other on gfc, bloglovin...Be in touch!

    Kisses & Hugs from Spain

    http://bymedidri.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Two of my good friends were OBSESSED with Misfits last year and it was basically all they talked about. I'll have to get around to watching it this summer. It'll probably become my new Downton Abbey (if you haven't seen any of it OMG it's so wonderful and well written) :P

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I have the same bag as you, but then in the color beige :) It's great!

    stylealamy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh I love misfits too

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love it :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Everything looks edible, including the bag. Thanks for posting the cool spread and feel free to drop by us too when you have time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. great bag!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. love misfits.its amazing.gutted they ended it though.i missed the old cast and it wasnt as well written(its like they didnt even think about the powers and how they related to the character) but i loved rudy and ill miss him =(
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. all red!!!love your telephone....nice post.
    what are think about my blog?Take a look here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it please!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I'm followin you !
    I have you in favourites ;) I have a new blog.

    http://review-equarrel.blogspot.com

    Follow me too, please ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. echt coole Sachen!
    Die Tasche ist echt schick und die IPad Hülle ist auch super :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Vivien & Valentine
    curioussisters.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. wow die tasche ist der h-a-m-m-e-r
    muss mich mal auch wieder im accesorize laden blicken lassen ;-)
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen

thank you for stopping by ♥ please comment in either german or english.

Disclaimer

All content, if not otherwise stated, is under copyright ©impressthepress2012. Please ask for permission if you want to use my images.